I'm not sure how Lovie made it to the beach ... but she snuck it by me somehow .... but she was very careful not to get sand on it .... I love this picture ... she was getting tired ...
She really likes to run on the beach ...
She found a sea shell ... and as you can tell ... she was very excited !
Beach picture are some of my favorite to take ... hopefully there will be lots more to come ....
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. -Winnie The Pooh
Katelyn Jane
7 lbs 7 oz & 19 inches - Sept 1, 2010
Todd and I were married on May 30th, 2005 .... Memorial Day... Which made our special day even more special. Todd was injured in Iraq on October 14th 2004 and now works as a civilian for the air force. I have my dream job of being a stay at home mom with our beautiful girls, Elizabeth Grace and Katelyn Jane. They are both such a joy ! I am so thankful for my family that God has blessed me with !
No comments:
Post a Comment