Friday, June 26, 2009

Big Family Beach Trip ...



You can't go to the beach and not bury somebody ...
Tate and Boots had a game going on ... a throwing big handfuls of wet sand kinda game .... I love this picture because I can't tell which kid is having more fun ... Boots or Tate ?
I love this picture of the girls ...
these two had a good time !

Banty and Boots with the grands ...
a few pictures with Mommy ...

wiped out ....
You can never use to much sunscreen ...
Daddy chasing Ellie in the water ...
Ellie giving Banty kisses ...
Uncle B splashing with Ellie ...
Ellie LOVED playing with Aunt Courtney in the camper ... poor Aunt Courtney couldn't get a break ... Ellie wanted to stay in her tent .... I am so glad these two got to spend a little one on one time together ... Ellie has asked about her Aunt Courtney a couple times this week ...
more pics coming soon ...

No comments: