On Friday we had our Christmas with Boots and Banty ... we had a wonderful day spending time together ... the kids always have so much fun playing ... and the adults do too ... :) ... It went by way to fast ...

Ellie getting into her stocking ...


This was our gift from Boots and
Banty ... talk about something we will treasure forever ... the beach is one of Ellie's favorite places to be and I love it ... I don't know how Boots found the time to get this done... but what a special gift ! I wish I could have gotten a better picture of it, but if I use the flash it causes a glare ...

We had a blanket made for Boots and
Banty ... now they can wrap up with their grand babies every night ...

Months ago I saw an idea for memory bears ... so with the help of Aunt Courtney and
Banty ... the kids got a teddy bear made out of one of
Grammy's jackets ... thank you
Banty for giving up the jacket and thank you Aunt Courtney for making such a sweet and special gift for the kids !! Also ... thank you to the Kennedy family for the bear pattern !

Emmy with her, Tate and
Lyla's Grammy bear

Boots and
Banty got Ellie an easel ... maybe this will help keep her from coloring the walls in our house :) ... probably not... but hey ... I can at least hope

All the kids loved Tate's tent ... Boots was in there reading books with them ...

Playing ring around the
rosie with Uncle B, Tate and Emmy

Ellie LOVES playing with her Uncle B ... She ask about her "B" all the time ...

Look what Santa brought Aunt Courtney ...

Ellie really liked talking (in Meow words) and playing with the kitty's ...
3 comments:
Hey Laci, Sorry but I think I colored on the walls till I was at least 5 or 6! So, it could be awhile...Glad to see you all had a GREAT Christmas!
Sarah Musselman
Love the painting. That was such an awesome gift!!! Looks like ya'll had a great Christmas!! Take care and Happy New Year!
What wonderful pictures! We'll have to get together for a play date soon! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment