I didn't do much blogging last week ... Ellie had a really nasty virus ... She had to go to the doctor 3 times in one week ... she had 102.8 fever, nausea and vomiting ... they even had to do chest x-rays to rule out pneumonia ... she had Mommy and Daddy worried about her ... she just wanted to lay in Mommy's lap and "rocky" ... so we did ...
But things are all better now ... she is back to herself ... Todd and I knew she was better when she started running from place to place ... this child doesn't like to walk anywhere ...
O ... and don't ya just love the upside down shades .. too cool ...
1 comment:
Miss Ellie Banty is so glad you are feeling good again!! We had fun at Daddy's B-Day! The banana pudding was great! Wish I had some now! love banty
Post a Comment