Friday, April 1, 2011

Katelyn Jane – 6 Months … Already

3-12-3-13 066   3-12-3-13 050  3-12-3-13 055 3-12-3-13 056 3-12-3-13 057   3-12-3-13 075 3-12-3-13 084 3-12-3-13 086    3-12-3-14 3-12-3-15   3-12-3-17 3-12-3-13 0543-12-3-16

Our sweet Katelyn Jane … She is such a happy girl … and her happiness is contagious … I hope it stays that way :).  At 6 months she is 80% for height and 85% for weight.  She is sitting up.  She loves her vegetables.   She still thinks she needs a bottle between 2 & 4 am …. Mommy is trying hard to break this habit.  She thinks big sister Ellie is the funniest person in the world.  She is a daddy’s girl.  (but at 6 1/2 months said mama first)   :)   She is such a joy and blessing.  I feel so blessed to get to be the mom to our two wonderful girls, and I thank God for it everyday !  We love you Katelyn Jane !

No comments: