With our first pregnancy we knew exactly which names we wanted to use … boy or girl … Elizabeth Grace and Benjamin Owen … But this time it was much different … we have been in a long debate over this sweet girls name …. we still had our original pick if she has turned out to be a boy … but it wasn’t until recently we finally decided on Katelyn Jane …. Her Daddy picked Katelyn and I picked Jane … after her Banty … we are very excited about Miss Katelyn Jane … can’t wait to meet her …
just in case your curious … the other name ideas we had were .. Caroline, call her Cara, Bethany, (to much like Elizabeth), and Anna, but her daddy has LOVED the name Katelyn from the beginning …
I will take some pictures of her room soon …
1 comment:
I am so honored to be having a Grandaughter named after me!!! I know you two put a lot of thought and love in the decision of a special name for this little miracle and I feel so blessed! I'm so EXCITED!!!!!! love banty
Phi. 1:3
Post a Comment