Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Todd’s Surprise Visitors !

05-29...5-31 070It was SO fun surprising Todd !  Papa King, Nana Honey and Lucas all flew in from North Carolina the Friday before his graduation … he had NO idea !  It was wonderful having them here for a few days …. we are missing you guys already !

05-29...5-31 071

We spent one afternoon at the Riverwalk …

05-29...5-31 074

Ellie with her sweet Nana Honey … when they let for the airport to go back home it was early in the morning and Ellie was still asleep … when she got up she was looking for her Nana Honey … and I explained to her that they were on an air plane going back home and Ellie said “but I need her” … poor baby, she was so sad …. Hurry Back !

05-29...5-31 076

A pizza, a hot dog and a hamburger ….

05-29...5-31 077

an alien, lobster and ??? I don’t really know what to call Todd’s hat :)

05-29...5-31 079

Not sure what to title these either … but they were my favorite .. we were laughing so hard … I think because it kind of  looked real :)

05-29...5-31 038

we also had a fun day at the pool !

05-29...5-31 047   05-29...5-31 065      05-29...5-31 081

lots of pool games going on !05-29...5-31 085

We love you guys !  Thank you so much for making such a special surprise for Todd !  Loved having you with us ! 

No comments: