Friday, March 26, 2010

Papa’s Surprise 75th Birthday Party !

3-20...3-24 038

Last weekend we had a surprise party for Papa’s 75th birthday !  It was so fun surprising him !  Papa is so special to so many people !  When I think of my Papa … I think of  …. strength, kindness, gentle and tuff at the same time, a protector , such a hard worker …. all his life … , I think of old stories … some funny and some sad … I think about how much he means to our family …and how thankful I am to have him  and that I couldn’t imagine life without him !  We love you Papa !  It was so fun celebrating 75 years with you !!!

3-20...3-24 034 3-20...3-24 0363-20...3-24 007Papa was definitely surprised  !3-20...3-24 003

Brandy had this cake made with his picture on it … it turned out really good !3-20...3-24 006    Some old pictures we had out …3-20...3-24 027     Papa with Ellie, Emmy and Tate 3-20...3-24 019Lyla really liked her bar-b- que …3-20...3-24 012

Nana and Emmy

3-20...3-24 031

all the kids wanted to watch Papa blow out his candles …. Ellie had been talking about that part all week … she is really into birthday parties these days ….

3-20...3-24 039Adam and Courtney have March birthdays also ….

3-20...3-24 040

Everybody getting ready to watch papa’s video …

3-20...3-24 051Some of Nana and Papa dear friends …. they go back many years  3-20...3-24 052Can you tell this big guy was one of Papa’s weight lifting buddies ??  

3-20...3-24 060

Four little monkey’s in a tub … by the time the party was over … it was getting late … so the kids got a fast bath and put in their pajamas …. we knew they would all fall asleep in the car …..

No comments: