Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ellie Has Something To Tell You

1-19...1-20 013.jpga

that’s right … we  are expecting another baby !  We are so excited about this newest  little blessing in our life !  I am 10 weeks and due in September …. we got to see and hear the little heartbeat today !   He or She was moving all around and kicking ….

img005

4 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

SO, SO, SO, SO, SOOOOO very excited for you all! Cannot wait to meet the little King!
Love you all!
Sharyn

Anonymous said...

We anxiously await our 5th GRAND! What a Blessing! love banty

Unknown said...

What an amazing blesing! So happy for y'all. I must comment on the look on Miss Ellie's face. I see her daddy all over the tilt of her head and her smile! WOW! What a beautiful combination of mom and dad!
The Four Kings are in my prayers!

Locketts said...

Congratulations to all FOUR of you!