Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Morning

 12-23...12-31 009Santa came … in the very late hours on Christmas Eve ( or really early, depending on how you look at it)  He was running late this year because we were in the ER on Christmas Eve until about 1 am … Ellie had two ear infections and pneumonia in her left lung … bless her heart…. She was such a good girl at the ER, but she was so tired and did NOT feel good …. it made for a long night …  She finally got to bed around 1:45 – 2 am …12-23...12-31 01512-23...12-31 028She did enjoy her Christmas morning, but you could tell she didn’t feel good ….  12-23...12-31 022 12-23...12-31 019Daddy being silly in his new hunting mask …

1 comment:

English said...

I love your beautiful blog! It's so much fancier than mine :) We now have that dollhouse too!! I love it! Zachary really likes doll houses and the boyish wooden ones were expensive so we settled for that one....:) He'll learn some nurturing I hope!