(I'm a little late on this post) A couple of weekends ago we went to dinner with some really sweet friends ... we had a great time ...we all have girls about the same age ...

Abby, Naomi, and Ellie .... Don't they look like groupies ... hanging out around the stage ...

The girls LOVED dancing to the music the band was playing ... I have NO idea what move this is that Ellie is showing them ... (Ellie, Naomi, Sarah Kate and Abby ... all such sweet girls)

Sarah Kate has some good dancing moves too ....

I'm not sure what move this is either ... but I wish I would have been on the other side to catch her facial expression ...
We had a wonderful time ... Next time I will try to get pictures of all the parents too ...
No comments:
Post a Comment