Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rawlins Family Christmas Party

We went to my Great Aunt Jackie's for a Rawlins family Christmas party ! We really enjoyed it and want to say thank you for having us ! The kids LOVED playing in Jackie and Ozzie's front yard ... they have lots and lots of leaves ! I took lots of pictures of the kids playing ... and these are my favorites ...
Also ... thanks to Cory, Shawn and Lisa for raking up all the leaves for the kids ...





Banty and Ellie playing in the leaves ...
Boots' Uncle Dick and his granddaughters ... Ellie and Abby ... (yes, they have a Ellie too)
Ellie trying to get leaves on Boots ...





Tate ...
Abby and Lisa
It was hard to get all the little ones in one picture together ... Lots of really fast moving targets ...

Emmy going after somebody ...
Abby and Ellie ... sisters ...
Covering Lisa in the leaves ...

Ellie and Abby
Ellie
Abby
Scott and Miley

1 comment:

rick and sharyn mc said...

You are a VERY talented photographer, I must say! I know you have beautiful folks to take pictures of, but you do an AMAZING job! Just thought I'd let you know I loved the pics!
Sharyn