Monday, November 17, 2008

Is This Normal ??????


Okay ... I know you have all heard me say that my child is climber , but seriously ... Is this Normal ???? Do most toddles climb on top of their little play cars ? She has only had the thing for a week, so it didn't take her that long to figure out .... And she doesn't use anything to help her get up their, she just climbs up the side ... The only reason I caught this on camera is because I just happen to be coming around the corner with my camera in my hand ... my initial reaction was to just stand their with my mouth open ... I would have never thought she would have been able to get up there ... and I of course made her get down and told her no ... but well see :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prettiest little monkey I've ever seen! love banty

The Clevenger Family said...

She is too funny!

Honey said...

I love all the new pics. Especially the ones with the pink roses from Daddy. Just remember Ellie, your Daddy is the one guy you can ALWAYS count on!!

i love you and can't wait to see you next week.

Honey

New said...

No, I did not make the cupcakes. I saved myself a lot of stress. Ellie is a precious little monkey. I think, I am going to have my own little monkey.

Happy Birthday, Ellie!
New