
Okay ... this post is out of order ... I meant to put it with the trip to Clifton ... But forgot about it because these pictures are on a disc from Boots' camera ... Thanks for the fun pictures Boots !!

I love this one because you can actually see her reflection in the puddle ...

While Mommy went to see baby Lyla ... Ellie had lots of fun with Boots and Banty ...


also ... Sharyn ... I have to ask ... does this puddle look familiar ...

Finding a good mud puddle with Banty ...

Look closely ... can you tell what Texas critter is behind her ??? If you guessed an armadillo ... you are right !

Carrying her mud boots and looking for the right mud puddle ...
1 comment:
That mud puddle looks way to familiar!!! So many fun memories at the Greene Ranch! Hopefully someday soon, you, Ellie, Connor & I can splash around a in that same puddle...so fun!
Sharyn
Post a Comment